Tuesday, April 10, 2007

February 2007 - Ear Piercing & More

Well - the story continues...In February, Tabitha got her ears pierced, got 5 teeth all at once and was evaluated for O.T., P.T. and Speech for the Early Intervention Program our State provides.

In my notes, I noted that Tabitha was getting 5 teeth all at once during the first week of February. Also kind of strange, her first tooth was the top right one?

Yes - the ear piercing went well - I brought a lollipop - and a girlfriend (Marybeth) - and we did it together - I held her while the "piercer" examined her ears and put dots on her ears. She got her lollipop and her ears pierced. Tabitha barely wimpered on the first ear and cried a bit on the second.

The next day Luke came to me and told me her earring was out....ohhh I was mad - I thought he pulled it out - thank goodness I was able to still see the dot on her ear and I put the earring back in - and scolded Luke. I was just so suprised as to why he would do such a thing...it was only later that night that I found the back in her crib and realized the back had fallen off in her bed and the rest of the earring came out in play.
This is Tabitha's favorite new activity - getting into garbage or the diaper basket!



This is a beautiful handknit sweater my friend Theresa made for Tabitha! It even has an Asian Cross-over kind of style.


Another favorite activity...the air table!









We also celebrated Cece and Jack's birthday. Cece turned 9 and Jack turned 7!


Family picture at Benihana!!!


Can you say busy...The following is cut from one of my emails to my friends in February...Hey guys - I am sorry that I have not been very talkative - I am always reading though:) I am ( like all of you ) swamped - and Tabitha (Lil Bit) will not entertain herself for very long - and for the last few days I have not been able to get a nap out of her - I will be thinking about all of you guys and the daycare situations - I hope they go ok - kids are resilient ! Unfortunately, we won't be at the SRFC event - we made plans to go to Great Wolfe Lodge - before we even left for China - had I known they were the same weekend, I would have changed our vacation plans. Sorry...I am kind of bummed and I am sure the kids are ... they have their new shirts and everything. We should pick another date for a get together - maybe in March or something - we are swamped in February - 2 kids birthdays, Jack having ear surgery, me & my guy girl scout dance, valentines day (ftd.com's 2nd busiest holiday), CCD, girl scout thinking day, our school auction, boyscout pinewood derby and dad's day at Luke's preschool, Cece's basketball games and the waterpark weekend - ugh and double ugh - see what you guys have to look forward too! I don't even have time to get my haircut!:) Jacquie

Here are some pictures from the waterpark weekend!


From left to right...Augie, Luke, Cece, Greta, Tabitha, Maggie, Lily, Lucy and Jack! What a crew!
Brent & Greta!

Mickey & Tabitha!



Francie & Lily!
Augie, Cece & Jack with Ketchup on his face!





Dianna & Lucy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi J - love those waterpark photos!

F