Sunday, December 03, 2006

Day 5 - Tabitha is with us



Well she is finally with us.


This is at the Civil Affairs office. Jacquie, Tabitha and the girl that delivered Tabitha to us. We were told that all of the girls were in Foster Care up until yesterday. I hope that Tabitha's Foster Mother is doing ok. When Tabitha cries it is "Mama".









Here she is in our room. Look at the big pants.


And here is a quick video in the hotel room.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very, very exciting for you. We have been eagerly watching for updates on your trip. We can't wait to meet Tabitha!
Mary Pat

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting, I can't believe she is finally there with you, I am so happy for you and can't wait to see her in person, she looks, like a doll, we are all watching and reading everyday. love marcy

Anonymous said...

We woke up to the pictures and video this morning. I think Dad was up at 4:00 am this mroning. She is so beautiful. We can not wait to see her in person. She is so pretty, and such a tiny thing. We are so happy everything is going so well and you finally have her in your arms. See you in few weeks. Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is SUCH a sweetie. I'm so happy for you both!!! Wow. Tabitha is so blessed to have you and Mickey as her new mommy and daddy. Thanks for sharing your journey with us - it's been wonderful to read your entries and see all the photos.

F