Friday, December 08, 2006

Good Morning (At least here)

















It is 8 am and we travel to Guangzhou today. We have to have our bags out by 10:30 AM . We leave the hotel at 11;30 and have a 1:15 minute flight.

I added a few favorite links today. Lance and Susans' Blog. http://therachelchronicles.blogspot.com/ and Chuck and Lynettes' Blog http://my.opera.com/journeytodani/blog/.

I also grabbed a few incredible pictures from Chuck and Lynette. You can see them on thier blog, but I wanted to also show them on the this site.



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Susan's sister and Lance's sister in law. I am so happy that your family is together and doing well. I have been following your blog since you left for China and have enjoyed your posts. It's a difficult task adopting a baby and adopting one from a country on the other side of the world is even more difficult. Tabitha is one lucky girl to have two caring parents to love her. She is beautiful and I hope to meet her some day soon.

Kay

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Sounds like all is going well...her seriousness reminds me so much of Maia. I always wanted her to interact more and was comparing her to our flirt Quinn. But, she is just different and more reserved and when she smiles I just melt. It just makes each smile more precious! I can't wait to meet her. You guys look like you're having a lot of fun bonding with her. Love, M

Anonymous said...

Francie has kept telling me about the blog. Got to spend some time with it this morning. What a great thing to pass onto MeiMei when she's older. It will mean so much to her. Sure beats the scrapbooks we had as kids huh? Hope you guys have a safe trip back and a wonderful Christmas. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting MeiMei in person soon.

Brent