Here is a nice picture of Tabitha sleeping in her crib. It is our first morning in Ghuangzhou.We had a question from one of our comments: When does Tabitha become an American Citizen? Tabitha becomes an American citizen when we reach US soil. So as soon as we land at O'Hare, Tabitha is a naturalized American citizen. (This means she cannot become president, since you have to be born in the US to become president) We can later re-adopt her so she will have a US Birth Certificate, but it is not required. It just makes life easier since we do not have a birth certificate. right now.
Tabitha had a good night sleep last night and is drinking her bottle with Jacque right now.
Here are a few pictures of the hotel room at the Victory Hotel. The room here is great, we have king size bed and a nice size sitting area. In addition, each room had a computer. Since I brought my laptop this is no big deal, but many couple did not have a laptop so they are very excited.



1 comment:
She is so cute! I don't keep up quite like my mom does, but I'm still reading. I love seeing the videos. She is just adorable. Thanks for keeping us informed!
Love,
Kaitlyn
Post a Comment