This journal has been created for our family and friends in an effort to keep you up-to-date on our progress toward bringing our mei mei (little sister) or niu (little girl) home. We are all so excited to have her become a part of our forever family.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Stayed Up All Night...
I shopped until I dropped - and then had to pack - so I just decided to stay up all night - so hopefully I will sleep on the plane - it is 3:00 pm at home and it is 5:00 am here - our bags are due out in the hall - and we catch our bus at 6:00 am - good bye China, I will miss you - U.S.A. here we come. Can't wait to see everyone - we arrive at the airport at 11:40 am on Thursday morning. Love, J
No comments:
Post a Comment