
The first family picture of the 6 of us.
The flight home was tough. Tabitha went through 6 diapers and all of her outfits plus two more from our friends with "twins" on the 14 hour flight from Hong Kong to Chicago. Thank goodness we were in business class!
It was great to get home, but living here is tough. I actually thought I might go into work on Friday. However, Tabitha had other plans for me. She had her nights and days mixed up. Jacquie and I were up most of the night with her.
Last night (Saturday) she actually slept throught most of the night.
Tabitha, Jacquie and I are all having some digestive problems. I am hoping they go away by tomorrow or I will not have much fun at work. The jet lag has been tough for Jacquie and I as well.
The kids love Tabitha, but the first day Tabitha was very scared
of those rambuctous kids. She is
geting used to the chaos around this house.Tabitha had her first breakfast at Grant Square. I know Jacquie's mom was loving that!
Here are a few pictures of Tabitha at the house.
4 comments:
Glad you made it home safely. I expect the kids will get used to each other pretty quickly.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Christmas. I hope your stomachs get back to normal long before then!
Love,
MP
J, I hope things are getting better at your house! I wish I lived nearby so I could come over and help you out....
Tabitha looks so cute. Do you have any nicknames for her?
Hang in there my friend.
F
I haven't been using the blog because I thought it was done once you came home. Dad showed me the pictures. She is so tiny and cute. I can't wait to see her and the other kids. Only a short time. Love, Pat and Skip
Hey Moran Family~
Congratulations on the new addition to your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers. What an inspiring story of love, faith and hope you are showing your children. May you have a joyous Christmas. Love the blog and history you are creating for your family.
Post a Comment